Technical advantage of supercritical fluid extraction of walnut oil
Date of release:2018-09-20 Author: Click:
01. Effectively prevent the oxidation of thermally sensitive materials, with pure quality.
CO2 critical temperature close to room temperature (T = 31.3 ℃), extraction temperature at no more than 40 ℃, the temperature, and in inert gas CO2 medium, almost all the heat sensitive material will not be oxidation, the maximum keep the naturalness of walnut oil.
The quality of walnut oil produced by carbon dioxide supercritical process is superior to the national standard.
From walnut meat to refined oil at low temperature (40 ℃), the walnut oil itself is rich in vitamin E, squalene, sterol and other beneficial nutrients and biological active ingredients well kept, and avoid benzopyrene, aflatoxin, trans fatty acids, the production of harmful material such as poly (glyceride, absolutely no heavy metal residue.
02. There is no solvent residue problem in supercritical extraction technology, and the quality is excellent.
03. Kill all kinds of bacteria under high pressure to effectively prevent microbial pollution.
Supercritical sterilization does not require special conditions and operations. CO2 under high pressure can effectively kill all kinds of bacteria.
Carbon dioxide is non-toxic to human body and pollution-free to the environment. Articles come from the Internet
Supercritical foaming equipment
The address of this article:http://www.amica-aal.com/en/news/391.html
- An overview of carbon dioxide
- Supercritical CO? solvent content
- What are the characteristics of supercritical carbon dioxide
- Classification of reaction vessels
- The application of carbon dioxide
- 9/5000 The way carbon dioxide is produced
- The development of supercritical fluid
- Product characteristics of supercritical fluid
- What factors affect extraction
- A brief explanation of supercritical extraction